Our customer is one of the largest clients of the European Commission implementing impact-led public administration reform projects in south-eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Our client has become a leader in this field through the creation of innovative, value for money solutions rendering public administrations more effective.
For their Headquarters in Vienna we are seeking for an experienced and highly qualified
Office Managerwho support the administration of the overall organisation, arrangements for logistics, especially travel arrangements and other administrative requirements. You support the Management of the Organisation, the Directors and Managers and cooperate with other Assistants.
General assistance to all staff members
- Travel Management for staff members (visa applications, booking of flights, hotels and airport transfers)
- Scheduling and preparation of meetings
- Booking of training facilities
- Setting up conference calls and telephone interviews
- Ordering supplies
- Advice and assistance in different areas (solving of minor IT problems, welcoming guests, welcoming new staff members in Vienna …)
- Updates to company’s promotional material on a regular basis
- Graduation (Bachelor or Master)
- Substantial relevant work experience
- Strong compliance management;
- Ability and flexibility to work independently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to demonstrate strong planning, project management and people skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Work ethics, dynamism and ability to cope with multiple tasks;
- Languages: excellent written and spoken German; excellent spoken and good written English; French an advantage.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72.862 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien