Senior Consultant/ Manager
Our client, one of the most successful IT companies in the world today is expanding their team in their efforts to innovate and create reliable solutions for the world of tomorrow. Join the organization focused on the use of the most advanced cloud, digital, and platform solutions with a presence in over 40 countries and serving the most important organizations of the world today.
Senior Consultant/ Manager
- Business innovation: Design and implementation of innovative, data-driven business models, identification, design and evaluation of industrial and customized use cases
- use of data modelling and analysis in all aspects of sales, marketing, Operations and business model innovation
- Big Data & Analytics: Linking different data sources to sophisticated analytical solutions
- Digital transformation: Conception and implementation of corporate transformation as well as strategy and prototype development towards "data driven business" using digital technologies
- Several years of practical project experience around digital transformation using data science methods or artificial intelligence in at least one of the industries:Automotive; Banking/Insurance; Consumer Products & amp; Retail; Energy & Utilities Banking/Insurance
- First experience in project management
- An outstanding degree with an economic, scientific, mathematical, technical or information technology orientation
- Proven practical experience in statistical modelling, machine learning, text mining or data visualisation for segmentation, customer value modelling.etc.
- User knowledge of business intelligence tools and relevant statistical tools (e.g. R, Python or SAS) as well as data storytelling and first visualization skill
- Talent in analytical thinking
- Joy while combining technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work
- Strong presentation and moderation skills
- Very good level of German and English.
- Innovative projects and international teams around digital transformation.
- Long-standing, value-oriented corporate culture
- Excellent career prospects as well as plenty of room for initiative.
- The task of designing strategy and transformation projects and leading them to success
- Successful growth in digital topics
- Outstanding training opportunities within a global network of experts
- Long-term work-life balance model
For legal reasons, we are obligated to mention that the minimum collective agreement for this offer is
€ 55.000 - gross / year. However, salary packages are based on current market salaries and are above the stated minimum level, depending on the professional experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72.846 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien