Senior Python Developer (f/m/x)
Our client is the European leading expert in Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering solutions & managed services in the field of IT security and cyber defense.
If you are a Python developer looking for a new challenge and are interested in IT security, do not miss this unique opportunity:
Senior Python Developer (f/m/x)Your functions:
- Development of high-performance data processing backend services
- Development of an advanced aggregation and correlation engine for IT security risk detection
- Collaboration with QA engineers and our inhouse research department
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Solid Unix know-how
- Experience with version control tools (preferably git)
- Familiarity with SQL database systems (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with concurrent programming in a POSIX environment (coroutines, threading, multiprocessing)
- Ideally with experience in: building high-performance backend services, Python packages for scientific computing and Elasticsearch
- Good command of english, written and spoken
- Accurate and reliable work style for both self- responsible tasks and working in a team
- An interisting, international working environment with long-term perspective
- Very collegial, team-oriented environment
- Temwork with agile processes and self-reliant implementation of challenging tasks
- Continuous education and skills developemnt as well as regular feedback sessions
- Quaterly Hackathon as well as conference and seminar visits
For this position the minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement ranges between € 47,000.- and € 55,000.- p.a. for a full time employment with the willingness to a significant overpayment. The amount of the actual salary depends on your previous experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.72.836 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien