Java Developer m/f
Our client is a leading European fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative block-chain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies. It offers a complete service portfolio to its 1 million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of their rapid success and growth they are looking for a talented and excited
Java Developer m/f
- Work with next-generation Java applications and the newest message solutions
- Create new features, from functional and non-functional requirements through development process of this leading digital asset platform
- Follow an Agile methodology and participate in the building of full-stack solutions from scratch
- Participate in the design of optimal cryptocurrency ecosystems both for beginning and advanced users
- You have a strong focus for functional and non functional requirements such as responsiveness, resilience and fault tolarance of Java applications
- You are willing to work with the next generation Java application stacks and some of the most performant messaging solutions currently available
- You are passionate and driven team member who will be assigned to an agile team
- Developing automation frameworks, tools and security testing scripts and replacing manual test cases when possible
- Experience in testing RESTful Web services and Apps
- Hands-on experience in maintaining real-time application monitoring
- Passion for product quality and positive user experience
What's in it for you?
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 40.000 to 70.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Independent and decision making environment
- Very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Great location and next-level office in modern facilities
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72,199 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien