Database Developer (m/w)
Our client is one of the leading domestic technology companies located in the South of Vienna. As an international gaming technology group, its consistent growth strategy makes it one of the global market leaders in the industry.
They are currently looking for an:
Database Developer (m/w)Your Job:
- Design and development of MS SQL Server Database structures and procedures based on business or technical requirements
- Ongoing performance analysis of the negotiated queries
- Analyse and fixing of errors
- 3rd level support
- Development of structured testable and efficient code based on best practices
- Support of other team members
- Active participation in sprint planning and execution in the SCRUM process
- At least 2 years of experience in database development with MS SQL Server technologies
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS would be an advantage
- High level of quality awareness, problem-solving orientation, accuracy and teamwork ability
- Experience in agile environment (SCRUM, XP, ...)
- Good knowledge of German and English is required (at least B2 level)
- Needs-based training and further education
- Flexibel working hours and benefits like health measures, employee discounts, etc.)
- Easy access to public transport, proximity to the A2/A3 and ample parking
- Good connectivity and parking space for all employees
- The planned annual gross salary for this position is €42,000 (based on 38.5 hourly/. Week, All-In-contract), with willingness to overpay, depending on your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.72783 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien