Scrum Master (m/w)
Our client is one of the leading domestic technology companies located in the South of Vienna. As an international gaming technology group, its consistent growth strategy makes it one of the global market leaders in the industry.
They are currently looking for an:
Scrum Master (m/w)Your Job:
- Responsibility for multiple scrum teams (process leadership. moderation of spring meeting, predictive and timely solving of impediments
- Intensive collaboration with the product owner and the development team
- Representaion of the content and values of Scrum and the agile principles within the organization
- Scrum coaching of employees
- Experience of at least 1/2 years as a Scrum Master
- Completed technical training in IT (at least HTL level) and experiece with different agile methods ( Scrum, XP..)
- Strong personality, strong communication and moderatioin skills
- Good experience in dealing with & solving cross-team dependencies
- High solution and customer orientation
- High level of quality awareness, accuracy and teamwork ability Great interest in quality assurance measures in the SW sector (e.g.: Unit Testing, CI, Code Review)l
- Good knowledge of German and English is required; ScrumMaster Certificate would be an advantagel
- Needs-based training and further education
- Flexibel working hours and benefits like health measures, employee discounts, etc.)
- Easy access to public transport, proximity to the A2/A3 and ample parking
- Good connectivity and parking space for all employees
- The planned annual gross salary for this position is €50,000 (based on 38.5 hourly/. Week, All-In-contract), with willingness to overpay, depending on your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72772 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien