Junior Java Developer - Vienna - Finance
Our client is an international provider of financial services in private banking and leader in financing of consumer goods and in the automotive sector.
In order to support the expanding IT team in Vienna they are looking for a:
Junior Java Developer - Vienna - FinanceIn this position you are part of an international development team. You will analyse, design and develop applications as well as be responsible for the maintanance.
- Development of server applications
- Web front ends and interfaces to various parties
- Support of business analysts
- Quality assurance through unit and acceptance tests
- Finished technical education
- First experience in software development
- Good Java knowledge is a benefit
- Experience with Spring, REST, JPA/Hibernate, Groovy, Docker and GIT
- Knowledge of relational database
- Client and service orientation
- Good german and english skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Independence, goal orientation and a accurate way of working
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting digitisation projects in a dynamic and international environment with flat hierchies
- Technically development and exchange with other experts in the area of IT
- Attractive benefits as a company laptop, boni and company events
- Minimum wage of 29.791,30 before taxes at 38,5 hours/week. Depending on experience and qualification a higher payment is optional
- Additional performance related payments can be dicussed
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 71,328 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien