Researcher - IT Security - Vienna
Our client is the European leading expert in Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering solutions & managed services in the field of IT security and cyber defense. They are currently looking for a:
Researcher - IT Security - ViennaMain Responsibilities:
- Conducting research in cybersecurity for the improvement of products and services
- Developing prototypes of machine learning models for threat detection
- Performing Host and User Behavior Analysis
- Several years in software development with confidence in Python
- Solid IT education whether from formal or on-the-job studies
- Knowledge and interest in security issues and solutions
- Analytical thinker and statistical know-how
- Unix Skills and abilities
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 45,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72,637 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien