Senior React Developer (m/w)
Join an innovative, dynamic and expert environment to further improve one of the leading Social Media marketing & Community management tools in Austria.
Our client has found great success in providing software-as-a-service solutions to the most successful companies in the DACH region!
For their team of software engineers in their wonderful HQ, located in the centre of Vienna, they are looking for a:
Senior React Developer (m/w)Your Responsibilities
- Provide your expertise in shifting the already existing technologies into a single-page JS/API-infrastructure
- Support on the continuous improvement and product optimization
- Bring refactoring and innovation activities into the team
- Excellent knowledge in Typescript, React framework and MobX
- Experience in testing with Jest
- Know-how in HTML, CSS and JS
- Interested/Experienced in SaaS products
- Ability to take responsability and work within a team
- Space for own ideas & improvement
- Work with the most ultimate technology coming from Silicon Valley (they are partners of Facebook)
- Collaborate in challenging and increasingly demanded projects in Social Media and Community space
- Keeping a good balance between rapid releases and stable & sustainable development
- Diversity welcome - working language is English
- Permanent position (38.5h), no Remote Work
- Pick whatever system you like (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Personal budget for trainings & conferences
- Successes are celebrated with parties and drinks
- Highly competitive salary, min. 4,000€ gross per month (x14) with willingness of overpayment according to work experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 69.377 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien