Internship: Cyber Defence Threat Intelligence
Infineon Technologies Austria AG
We are looking for motivated and committed students (f/m/div)* who are willing to learn new things and work in a innovative company acting on a global scale. An exciting working environment characterizes this internship as well as an attractive salary. Apply now for this internship in Klagenfurt and support our team.
In your new role you will:
- Participate in various projects in the area of Threat Intelligence (TI)
- Model technical threat reports using STIX2 and MITRE ATT&CK
- Support and improve automation and integration for t he threat intelligence platform
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.) Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements, if you are a motivated and committed student (f/m/div)* from the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Possess good programming skills (Python and/or Golang is an asset)
- Have some first experiences with TI or knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK is considered as advantage
- Are a good team player, who is highly self-motivated and detail oriented
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English
- Possess good communication skills and willing to work in an international team
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Klagenfurt: Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities; Wide range of training offers & planning of career development; International assignments; Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor; Flexible working conditions; Home office options; Part-time work possible (also during parental leave); Sabbatical; Child care in Villach & Klagenfurt; On-site social counselling and works doctor; Health promotion programs; Discounted lunch possibilities; Private insurance offers; Corporate pension benefits; Flexible transition into retirement; Performance bonus; Accessibility, access for wheelchairs
Lisa Derhaschnig Student Attraction Manager
Infineon Technologies Austria AG
Infineon Technologies Austria AG is a group subsidiary of Infineon Technologies AG, a world-leading provider of semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener. Microelectronics from Infineon reduce the energy consumption of consumer electronics, domestic appliances and industrial facilities. They make a major contribution to the convenience, security and sustainability of vehicles, and enable secure transactions in the Internet of Things.
Infineon Austria pools competencies for research and development, production as well as global business responsibility. The head office is in Villach, with further branches in Graz, Klagenfurt, Linz and Vienna. With 4,820 employees from 73 countries (including 2,100 in research and development), in the financial year 2021 (ending in September) the company achieved a turnover of € 3.9 billion. With a research expenditure of 516 million euros, Infineon Austria is one of the strongest research companies in Austria.