CAD/CAM programmer (m/w/d)
As a constantly growing company, we are looking for committed employees for our demanding projects, because only highly qualified as well as motivated employees are the foundation of our success.
From July 2021
- Specific Requirements:
- Knowledge of CAD / CAM
- Experience in CNC manufacturing (5 axis milling)
- Computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience in programming (Power Mill)
- Reading of construction drawings and plans
- Working according to construction and detail drawings
- Completed vocational training (apprenticeship) as a machining technician or related occupation.
- First work experience as CAM programmer
- Flexibility, reliability, sense of duty, ability to work in a team, accuracy, effective working style
- Creation of designs
- Creation of CAM programs under consideration of production planning
- Administration of CAM programs
- Running in programs on machines
- interesting and diversified job
- cooperation in an ambitious company
- pleasant working atmosphere
- possibility to start at short notice
- modern equipped, air-conditioned working areas
Remuneration commensurate with qualifications with willingness to pay more than the collective agreement (minimum salary: € 2,400.00 gross per month on a full-time basis with corresponding qualifications)
Please send your application documents including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
8600 Bruck an der Mur
Florian Koch HR Management
0664 88906076 email@example.com
We are your partner for complex machining requirements in the high-tech sector.
Competent employees, state-of-the-art technical equipment, ongoing development of our capabilities in the interests of our customers and fast response times make us the best possible choice for products in the field of machining technology.
Our customers include Formula 1 teams, racing teams, aerospace companies and many other companies with the highest demands on delivery quality.
More information on: https://www.htsolutions.at/