Product Owner for ERP system (processing / billing / invocicing)
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Product Owner Processing/Invoicing Systems, (m/f)
- Do you want to develop great product features for the “Backbone” IT-system of an international company?
- Do you want to make a difference in the digitalization process and bring our products to the next level?
- Do you want to communicate directly with stakeholders all over the world and influence them?
- Do you love working in an international environment?
IF YES, then join our innovative Product Management team that provides you excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing sector!
You will manage Global Blue’s Processing and Invoicing software applications. Develop new ideas based on your experience and interactions with Global Blue’s customers, internal business units and based on the set Product Strategy. The product is used by >1000 internal Global Blue users and processes millions of transactions every year.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Define the product requirements based on inputs from key stakeholders such as Commercial/Business Unit and Technology
- Work closely with Engineering teams to translate business features into user stories
- Take part in the transformation of the existing legacy Processing & Billing platform onto a new technology stack
- Define the Product Roadmap including go to market approach in agreement with the Product Manager
- Own, prioritize and maintain the Product Backlog
- Support the SCRUM team during sprints
- Promote the product to internal and external customers / partners
- Manage your product KPIs
Experience and Education
- Completed education in the fields Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst, or similar position. We will also consider anyone who has experience with ERP system as Application Support, System Analyst or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Solid experience with billing, processing or invoicing related products handling financial transactions (e.g. ERP systems)
- Knowledge of requirements engineering standards (user stories, use cases, UML,…)
- Experience in working with distributed teams in a global, multicultural environment is highly desirable
- Wide knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): SOA, Web services, Application development
- English language – fluent written and spoken
- Solid understanding of agile (SCRUM) software development processes
- Project management skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation - actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and user experience
- Ability to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which Products are enhanced and developed
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in an international environment to reach mutually agreed outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Possess a "can do" attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviours
- Knowledge in transaction processing, including online/offline transactions processing is an advantage
- Basic/advanced accounting knowledge is a benefit
As we believe your compensation goes beyond your pay-check, we offer a competitive salary plus yearly bonus, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits:
- Work in fast-growing international company and industry
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- International environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries (35 nationalities)
- Flexible working time and home office
- Varied, interesting and challenging job
- Lunch vouchers
- Referral Program
- Company doctor
- Employee benefits
Our compensation package is significantly above the stated minimum salary of € 37 589,44+++ gross annual!
Hana Krcova Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers.
The Group connects all stakeholders involved in the international shopping ecosystem, helping:
- More than 29 million international shoppers
- More than 300,000 points of sale
- More than 50 acquirers, at more than 130,000 points of interaction
- Customs & authorities in more than 40 countries
Global Blue has over 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
Handelskai 92, 1200 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings