Frontend/ Full Stack Developer (Java /Angular)
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Mid/Sr. Software Developer (Java/Angular)
You have the passion to generate and write clean code? In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of Angular projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. This highly responsible role involves offering state of the art technology solutions that will drive forward Global Blue’s Tax-Free Shopping and Currency Choice product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy web applications based on the Angular framework.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements, as well as create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Work in an agile Team setup
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours
Do you fit in our team?
Below you will find a list of technical requirements, preferred skills and competencies. However, what we are really looking for is the right personality and attitude:
- We love real coders who are passionate about programming and 'dream in code'.
- We are very hands on, even team leads will not shy away from getting their hands dirty.
- We want the outliers, the square pegs in a round hole, those who see more than requirements and standard solutions and are not afraid to voice their opinions and ideas.
- You are independent and self-motivated, a great team player who enjoys creative thinking and thrives in a multicultural environment
What you should bring
- University graduate / bachelor’s degree in technology-related field (e.g., computer science, MIS, etc.) or relevant experience.
- Mid level developer at least 3 years of experience, Senior Developer at least 5 years of experience in a professional software development work environment
- Hands-on experience within agile software development methodologies (ideally Scrum) in a multi-division processing company (international experience a strong plus)
- Payments industries experience a strong plus (credit card, merchant processing, banking, financial services, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of the latest Angular framework version
- Excellent Typescript programming language skills
- Strong Angular Material CSS framework (Material Design) knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Redux principles using NGRX
- Experience in designing/consuming API’s (REST)
- Experience with Testing and CI; TDD, automated unit/functional/integration testing
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
- Internet Security knowledge preferred
- Prior usage and experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- UI Design / UX
- Backend development using Java + Spring or C# + .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong English language skills (oral and written) in routine, technology-related work settings.
What we offer
As we believe your compensation goes beyond your pay-check, we offer a competitive salary plus yearly bonus, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits:
- Work in fast-growing international company and industry
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- International environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries (35 nationalities)
- Flexible working time and home office
- Varied, interesting and challenging jobs
- Lunch vouchers
- Referral Program
- Company doctor
- Other employee benefits
Our compensation package is significantly above the stated minimum salary of € 37589,44 +++ gross annual!
Hana Krcova Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers.
The Group connects all stakeholders involved in the international shopping ecosystem, helping:
- More than 29 million international shoppers
- More than 300,000 points of sale
- More than 50 acquirers, at more than 130,000 points of interaction
- Customs & authorities in more than 40 countries
Global Blue has over 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
Handelskai 92, 1200 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings