Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
We are looking for strengthening our QA team working on our in-house Issuing applications.
As part of an agile engineering team, you will be responsible to ensure that product releases are delivered in high quality and in time. In your role you will be cooperating closely with Product Managers, Developers and QA Engineers to reach these targets together.
Reporting to the Development Lead the successful candidate will also contribute to align with the quality standards and test strategy/process of Global Blue and to continuously drive improvements.
We’d love to have you join our team and help us achieve our goals by developing a deep understanding of our system and applications and take part in all quality activities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Review and challenge incoming requirements to ensure completeness and provide estimations
- Create, maintain, and execute manual and optionally automated test cases. These tests concern functional as well as non-functional (quality) criteria of the systems under test.
- Create and maintain test data
- Become and stay an expert in the setup, configuration, and usage of the applications under test
- Perform deployments for testing purposes
- Understand the business processes and business needs for being able to perform reasonable exploratory testing
- Provide reasonable quality information and test reporting of your tests, highlight possible delays in time
- Coordinate/cooperate with the team, the QA organisation, the Product Owner, and other stakeholders
- Join and contribute to agile team meetings (backlog grooming, retrospective, review, …)
- Show high quality focus in all aspects of the role: documentation, test definition and results, communication, processes
- English language – fluent written and spoken
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of review and testing processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL
- Non-functional Testing knowledge
- IT infrastructure administration knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Accurate and responsible working style
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible and ingenuous
- Preferable skills and competencies
- Scripting / programming knowledge is an advantage
- Test automation/test framework know-how is an asset
- Knowledge and/or experience in finance industry is a plus
Education and qualifications
- Technical University degree or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) Certificate or equivalent testing knowledge
- Min. 3 years of experience in testing or development in Agile environment,
- Experience with manual testing, automation is big advantage
As we believe your compensation goes beyond your pay-check, we offer a competitive salary plus yearly bonus, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits:
- Work in fast-growing international company and industry
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- International environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries (35 nationalities)
- Flexible working time and home office
- Varied, interesting and challenging jobs
- Lunch vouchers
- Referral Program
- Company doctor
- Other employee benefits
Our compensation package is significantly above the stated minimum salary of € 30176,02 +++ gross annual!
Hana Krcova Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers.
The Group connects all stakeholders involved in the international shopping ecosystem, helping:
- More than 29 million international shoppers
- More than 300,000 points of sale
- More than 50 acquirers, at more than 130,000 points of interaction
- Customs & authorities in more than 40 countries
Global Blue has over 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
Handelskai 92, 1200 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings