Senior Project Manager
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping more than 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers through a range of products and services. We connects all stakeholders involved in the international shopping ecosystem, helping international shoppers save up to 20% on VAT or pay in their domestic currency at a guaranteed best rate when shopping in more than 300,000 points of sales around the world.
Global Blue has over 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries. For more information, visit http://www.globalblue.com/corporate/
Global Blue´s IT headquarters is located in Vienna. Our Project Delivery & Portfolio Management team is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager. This team is responsible for delivering complex IT projects with key responsibilities to manage the planning, delivery and closure of IT projects. The successful person will be in charge of leading the project team during the full project and keeping a strong collaboration with the project owner and other stakeholders. The holder of the position will work inside a team of project managers and contribute to the improvement of the corporate project management standards.
- Delivery and management of projects on time, within the approved budget and in quality
- Drive proper project scoping and setup in close cooperation with the project owner and other key stakeholders
- Manage and guide the internal and external project team members and stakeholders
- Create a clean project documentation and perform regular project status reporting to all stakeholders
- Sustainably resolve project related conflicts in a solution-orientated way
- Actively contribute to the improvement of project and portfolio management methodologies within Global Blue.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience of successfully managing complex and business critical IT-Projects
- Experience in working with dislocated teams in a global, multicultural environment
- Good understanding of heterogeneous IT environments and software development processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English – German appreciated but not mandatory
- Excellent organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Integrity, high quality standard levels and high level of commitment
- Work on Global Blue’s key projects to drive innovation inside the Tax Free Shopping industry
- International environment, inspiring colleagues with more than 35 nationalities where English is the official working language
- Flexible working time and distance/remote work in order to protect health of our employees and their families during the pandemic situation.
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system
- Other benefits: well-being including discount for gym, meal vouchers, language courses, company doctor etc.
Our compensation package is significantly above the stated minimum salary of € 49.182+++ gross annual!
Hana Krcova Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers.
The Group connects all stakeholders involved in the international shopping ecosystem, helping:
- More than 29 million international shoppers
- More than 300,000 points of sale
- More than 50 acquirers, at more than 130,000 points of interaction
- Customs & authorities in more than 40 countries
Global Blue has over 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
Handelskai 92, 1200 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings