Production Employee (m/f/d)
- Operation of production machines
- Performing manual tasks in the production process
- Quality assurance during production
- Participation in continuous improvement process
- Completed education required (apprenticeship or higher)
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Reliability, independent and responsible way of working
- Forklift license is an advantage
- Secure workplace and numerous benefits
- Comprehensive training on our production facilities
- Variety within the work through job rotation
The minimum gross salary for this position is 2.079€. Increase after 3 months to 2.373€ gross. Overall, there is the willingness of a considerable overpayment due to shift bonuses, etc.
Lisa Geier Employee Development & Recruiting
+43 5 9494 4189
As the world market leader for high-quality facade panels and supplier of a decorative product range for interiordesign, Fundermax can look back on a proud 130-year company history. With state-of-the-art production facilities at three locations in Austria and one in Norway, Fundermax consistently focuses on sustainable materials made from natural raw materials.