IT Application Support Specialist (w/m/x)
This well-established international company has facilitated shopping for tourists around the globe for decades. Be part of the success story by improving support and advancement of the applications in place!
The future role
- Supporting departments in their daily application usage and solving related incidents
- Providing 2nd and basic 3rd level support for back-office applications for finance, controlling and sales department (e.g. salesforce, Exact)
- Acting as an interface between internal users and external IT providers
- Assisting the continuous improvement of processes and internal customer solutions
- Conducting projects in the corporate application environment
- IT educational background (HTL, FH, Uni) preferred
- Relevant work experience in application support environment (minimum 1 - 2 years)
- Know how of basic debugging, scripting and coding of advantage
- Ideally experience with industry best practices ITIL
- Fluent English both written and spoken (additional languages are a plus)
What is special about this position
The salary is between € 2400 and € 4300 gross per month (full-time) - depending on qualifications and experience.
The contact for this job is Moritz Laurens Döhring, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get in touch with us for more information about the position, the company culture, or the salary.
If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions
Time for something new?
No problem. At epunkt.com you can choose the one that suits you perfectly from around 1,000 jobs.
Together to your dream job.
The job is an essential part of your own identity. It's more than ever about meaning, realizing your own potential and self-realization. A change in professional life is a departure that needs orientation. epunkt is your career coach and at the same time the neutral interface to more than 2,000 companies.
Your advantage: We know your future job, your boss and what opportunities for further development await you. Also regarding your salary.
epunkt has specialized in the placement of specialists and managers for 20 years and is the market leader in recruiting in Austria. We use this experience and our inside knowledge of more than 2,000 companies to find the right job for you. Many interesting jobs are never advertised publicly - we have them.
The epunkt service is completely free of charge for you - from the first interview to your career coaching including salary advice to the dream job.
Only 1 application, many options
Your career profile is your application and created with just a few clicks. Check the instant search or save time and let us inform you about attractive jobs in your area.
Do you have questions about changing jobs, tips for a salary interview or your opportunities for further development? Your recruiting partner has the answers and accompanies you on your career path.
No letter of motivation
At epunkt you don't need a letter of motivation. We prefer to talk to you about your wishes, your motivation, your "why" and your career goals.
Our inside knowledge = your job advantage
We know the job market, company cultures and what salary and career opportunities there are for you. This knowledge is your advantage when looking for a job. Every year, more than 1,700 candidates find their dream job with us.
Jobs that are never advertised
Many positions are never advertised publicly and 70% of our positions are filled with candidates who have a profile at epunkt and have been actively addressed by us.
Are you curious?
Feel free to drop by, our career coaches look forward to seeing you: www.epunkt.com.
Harrachstraße 6 6, 4020 Linz
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings