DevOps Engineer (w/m/x)
Do you have experience with DevOps and software practices are not foreign to you? Are you looking for a new challenge at an innovative employer in Styria, where you can actively contribute to shaping things?
Our client is based in Styria and is the "Data Science & AI Force" of a leading industrial company that offers scalable products and solutions in the areas of Industrial IoT, Automation & Robotics, Sensors and Data Science & AI as an innovative partner. You realize - together with the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence gurus - new and groundbreaking projects. You can choose between our customer's location either in Kapfenberg or or Vienna.
The future role
- Practice DevOps advocacy and stakeholder management with high passion
- Manage and administrate the DevOps toolchain (JIRA, Confluence, GitLab)
- Define, automate, maintain, monitor build, deliver, and deploy processes using CI/CD
- Support application deployment for Python and Django/Flask applications
- Deploy, and monitor microservices and REST APIs jointly with our data teams
- Stay on top of latest technology developments and continuously contribute to the transfer of DevOps engineering best practices across several globally located data teams
- Agile mindset and experience with DevOps and software development practices
- University degree or higher technical institute in a related, technical field and/or several years of professional experience
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (e.g. GitLab, Jira/Confluence, Hashicorp Vault, etc.)
- Very good understanding of operating systems (Unix/Linux), networking, and infrastructure
- Experience with git, Unix/Linux, and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Pro-active, solution-driven, and open-minded team player with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (depending on job site)
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and DB administration
- German language skills is a plus
- Basic understanding of Data Lake environments and distributed technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Nifi, etc.), as well as job orchestration/scheduling tools (e.g. Apache Airflow, crontab) is of advantage
- Experience in software engineering (Python) and scripting is helpful
- Experience in an industrial setting (especially in the process industry, e.g. metals, paper, etc.) is beneficial
What is special about this position
The salary is between € 4500 and € 5000 gross per month (full-time) - depending on qualifications and experience.
The contact for this job is Valentina Ultsch, email@example.com. Please get in touch with us for more information about the position, the company culture, or the salary.
If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions
Time for something new?
No problem. At epunkt.com you can choose the one that suits you perfectly from around 1,000 jobs.
Together to your dream job.
The job is an essential part of your own identity. It's more than ever about meaning, realizing your own potential and self-realization. A change in professional life is a departure that needs orientation. epunkt is your career coach and at the same time the neutral interface to more than 2,000 companies.
Your advantage: We know your future job, your boss and what opportunities for further development await you. Also regarding your salary.
epunkt has specialized in the placement of specialists and managers for 20 years and is the market leader in recruiting in Austria. We use this experience and our inside knowledge of more than 2,000 companies to find the right job for you. Many interesting jobs are never advertised publicly - we have them.
The epunkt service is completely free of charge for you - from the first interview to your career coaching including salary advice to the dream job.
Only 1 application, many options
Your career profile is your application and created with just a few clicks. Check the instant search or save time and let us inform you about attractive jobs in your area.
Do you have questions about changing jobs, tips for a salary interview or your opportunities for further development? Your recruiting partner has the answers and accompanies you on your career path.
No letter of motivation
At epunkt you don't need a letter of motivation. We prefer to talk to you about your wishes, your motivation, your "why" and your career goals.
Our inside knowledge = your job advantage
We know the job market, company cultures and what salary and career opportunities there are for you. This knowledge is your advantage when looking for a job. Every year, more than 1,700 candidates find their dream job with us.
Jobs that are never advertised
Many positions are never advertised publicly and 70% of our positions are filled with candidates who have a profile at epunkt and have been actively addressed by us.
Are you curious?
Feel free to drop by, our career coaches look forward to seeing you: www.epunkt.com.
Harrachstraße 6 6, 4020 Linz
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings