System Engineer (f/m/d)
Our client, a successful consulting and software development company with focus on IT security, is currently looking for IT talents! Would you like to contribute with your expertise in system engineering and network security and be part of a motivated team? If yes, then we're looking forward to your application!
The future role
- In your role as a System Engineer you are responsible for the maintenance and continuous development of the internal IT landscape.
- You work with Windows and Linux server, network components and firewall technologies (Palo Alto).
- You provide virtual test environments to your colleagues from software development.
- You act as a competent advisor for all issues and questions related to IT infrastructure.
- You collaborate closely with external partners and exchange ideas to further optimise the IT systems.
- You work in interesting projects and keep yourself informed about new technologies.
- Educational IT background
- Around 5 years of experience in system engineering (focus on Windows servers; Linux know-how would be an advantage)
- Virtualisation knowledge (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Very good knowledge of Next Generation Firewall technologies (e.g. Palo Alto)
- Solution-oriented and analytical approach
- Very good English skills
What is special about this position
The salary is between € 3700 and € 5000 gross per month (full-time) - depending on qualifications and experience.
The contact for this job is Catharina Christian, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get in touch with us for more information about the position, the company culture, or the salary.
Time for something new?
No problem. At epunkt.com you can choose the one that suits you perfectly from around 1,000 jobs.
Together to your dream job.
The job is an essential part of your own identity. It's more than ever about meaning, realizing your own potential and self-realization. A change in professional life is a departure that needs orientation. epunkt is your career coach and at the same time the neutral interface to more than 2,000 companies.
Your advantage: We know your future job, your boss and what opportunities for further development await you. Also regarding your salary.
epunkt has specialized in the placement of specialists and managers for 20 years and is the market leader in recruiting in Austria. We use this experience and our inside knowledge of more than 2,000 companies to find the right job for you. Many interesting jobs are never advertised publicly - we have them.
The epunkt service is completely free of charge for you - from the first interview to your career coaching including salary advice to the dream job.
Only 1 application, many options
Your career profile is your application and created with just a few clicks. Check the instant search or save time and let us inform you about attractive jobs in your area.
Do you have questions about changing jobs, tips for a salary interview or your opportunities for further development? Your recruiting partner has the answers and accompanies you on your career path.
No letter of motivation
At epunkt you don't need a letter of motivation. We prefer to talk to you about your wishes, your motivation, your "why" and your career goals.
Our inside knowledge = your job advantage
We know the job market, company cultures and what salary and career opportunities there are for you. This knowledge is your advantage when looking for a job. Every year, more than 1,700 candidates find their dream job with us.
Jobs that are never advertised
Many positions are never advertised publicly and 70% of our positions are filled with candidates who have a profile at epunkt and have been actively addressed by us.
Are you curious?
Feel free to drop by, our career coaches look forward to seeing you: www.epunkt.com.
Harrachstraße 6 6, 4020 Linz
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings