Software Developer C++ - Robotics (f/m/d)
Our customer produces a worldwide unique product in robot development. You would join a team of specialists in these field and will be part of the vision to offer your customers innovative high-end robots that will be able to help-out humans in dangerous environments.
Die zukünftige Rolle
- Develop solutions for advanced robotic systems in C++/Python
- Design and implement software for robot control and sensors
- Work closely with other team members on product innovation and troubleshooting
- Provide support in preparation of product demonstrations and proofs-of-concept
- Automated testing and documention of your code in the CI/CD pipeline
- Academic background (Uni/FH) in IT, Electronics or Mechatronics
- At least 2 years of project experience in the automotive or industrial field
- Technologies: embedded, C++/Python, Cloud, Docker, ROS (Robot Operating System) as a nice to have
- Knowledge and interest in trending topics
- Willingness to travel (15-25%)
- Very good English skills, ideally also German skills
Das Besondere an dieser Position
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and the chance take on responsibility
- Possibility to thrive together with the company and to be part in the development of a life changing/ saving product
- A smart and dynamic team is waiting for you!
Das Gehalt liegt zwischen € 3500 und € 4500 Brutto pro Monat (Vollzeit) – je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung.
Die zuständige Ansprechperson für diesen Job ist Daniela Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org. Für nähere Informationen zur Position, zur Unternehmenskultur oder zum Gehalt stehen wir jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Time for something new?
No problem. At epunkt.com you can choose the one that suits you perfectly from around 1,000 jobs.
Together to your dream job.
The job is an essential part of your own identity. It's more than ever about meaning, realizing your own potential and self-realization. A change in professional life is a departure that needs orientation. epunkt is your career coach and at the same time the neutral interface to more than 2,000 companies.
Your advantage: We know your future job, your boss and what opportunities for further development await you. Also regarding your salary.
epunkt has specialized in the placement of specialists and managers for 20 years and is the market leader in recruiting in Austria. We use this experience and our inside knowledge of more than 2,000 companies to find the right job for you. Many interesting jobs are never advertised publicly - we have them.
The epunkt service is completely free of charge for you - from the first interview to your career coaching including salary advice to the dream job.
Only 1 application, many options
Your career profile is your application and created with just a few clicks. Check the instant search or save time and let us inform you about attractive jobs in your area.
Do you have questions about changing jobs, tips for a salary interview or your opportunities for further development? Your recruiting partner has the answers and accompanies you on your career path.
No letter of motivation
At epunkt you don't need a letter of motivation. We prefer to talk to you about your wishes, your motivation, your "why" and your career goals.
Our inside knowledge = your job advantage
We know the job market, company cultures and what salary and career opportunities there are for you. This knowledge is your advantage when looking for a job. Every year, more than 1,700 candidates find their dream job with us.
Jobs that are never advertised
Many positions are never advertised publicly and 70% of our positions are filled with candidates who have a profile at epunkt and have been actively addressed by us.
Are you curious?
Feel free to drop by, our career coaches look forward to seeing you: www.epunkt.com.
Harrachstraße 6 6, 4020 Linz