Receptionist (m/f/d) with exceptional promotion prospects!
DIE WASNERIN G´sund und Natur Hotel
We, the 4-star superior Hotel DIE WASNERIN in the Styrian Salzkammergut, awarded 3 lilies in the Relax Guide, are one of the 5 best wellness hotels in Styria and stand as an innovative showcase of the Ausseerland.
As an active reception member, we are looking for an amiable, open-minded, self-confident personality with enthusiasm for this profession. Our reception impresses with natural friendliness, expertise and absolute attention to our guests. The tasks are versatile, challenging and varied on a daily basis. The extremely high level of guest satisfaction in the hotel confirms you in your actions every day and the direct praise of our guests motivates you to give your best. We are a top team and prepare unforgettable days out for many people every day with our valuable work.
- Contact person for our guests - inspiring them and exceeding expectations.
- Leading your own shift (early or late shift) with responsibility
- Rapidly expand your area of responsibility with exceptional opportunities for advancement
- Ensuring a smooth flow within the reception team and with other departments
- Check-in and check-out of our guests with escort service to the room
- Active sales efforts to attract new guests (house tours) and in additional sales (shop items, holiday consultations)
- Reservation acceptance and processing
- Production of printed material (daily menu cards, guest newspaper, etc.)
- Administration of the cash desk (closing of accounts, voucher accounting, etc.)
- Organisation of and assistance with events
- Exemplifying and adhering to the company philosophy
- Preferably a successfully completed apprenticeship as a hotel and hospitality assistant or a successfully completed tourism school
- Professional experience in the upscale hotel industry or enjoy learning and taking advantage of the top opportunity to be trained as a first-class receptionist with us
- Communicative and able to work under pressure
- Pleasure in working with people
- Enthusiasm and interest in your profession
- Independent and responsible
- Passionate team player
- Confident and well-groomed appearance
- Very good knowledge of German and correct spelling
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of hotel programmes such as Fidelio would be an advantage
- Interest in long-term collaboration in the company and further training opportunities
Regular year-round job with 5 days/45 hours per week
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.075,48 gross/month. An overpayment in line with the market is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
We offer you:
- Harmonious working environment with personal leadership
- Additional bonus payments for above-average performance
- Teamwork & personal coaching
- Further training opportunities & motivation models
- Catering in the hotel
- New employee accommodation
- Use of the hotel's own wellness & bathing area in company as well as the modern equipped fitness studio
- Exclusive yoga classes for employees
- Joint celebrations, barbecues, skiing & hiking trips and an atmospheric Christmas party with a gift for everyone and a raffle
- A "sympathetic ear" at all times
- Staff discounts
- Cooperation with adequate companies for holidays
- Entry into the 1st working day as a guest and an additional day of holiday on your birthday
By the way, did you know that...
- ...we have an award in the Relax Guide SPA Award and with 18 out of 20 points and three lilies we are among the TOP 5 wellness hotels in Styria and among the best hotels in Austria?
- ...we have 5.8 out of 6 points and a 98% recommendation rate on Holiday Check?
- ...we are an excellent training company in tourism?
- ...we are Hotelier of the Year 2015?
If you are interested in a secure and regular year-round job in a leading company with a future, please send us your written application with CV, photo and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nora Pfandlsteiner Personalleiterin
+43 3622 52108 606 email@example.com
DIE WASNERIN G´sund und Natur Hotel
CAREER in the WASNERIN - become part of a success story!
People need places where they can develop and enjoy working.
We, the 4-star superior hotel DIE WASNERIN in the Styrian Salzkammergut, have established ourselves on the market as a health & nature hotel. Awarded 3 lilies in the Relax Guide, we are one of the 5 best wellness hotels in Styria and stand as a time-out retreat in the centre of Austria as an innovative flagship establishment in the Ausseerland region. Our house is managed individually and personally. We ourselves live in the hotel and give it a soul together with selected employees. All of them are important contact persons for our guests, so that they feel safe and well cared for. Hospitality, perfect service and personal care for our guests are what set us apart. For this, we are looking for people with warmth of heart, love of detail and potential for advancement who would like to become part of our team.