System Engineer (F/M/D)
CYBERTRAP Software GmbH
CyberTrap is a pioneer in the field of "Deception Technology". Our young, dynamic company lives open communication and agile techniques. If you want to bring your ideas to life in one of the most exciting and thrilling industries, then join our team!
(FULL TIME or PART TIME)
- DevOps and DevSecOps Tasks
- Collaborate on the installation/configuration/deployment/maintenance of the CyberTrap software in customer infrastructures
- Customization of CyberTrap software to specific customer requirements
- Further development of Deception Services/Lures
- Support of the internal IT infrastructure
- Preferably secondary technical school (HTL) or technical college
- Very good Linux knowledge (Ubuntu Server)
- Good knowledge of network technology
- Basic knowledge of common security systems (firewalls, anti-virus, IDS/IPS, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of common scripting languages (Linux Bash, Python)
- Knowledge in the area of system and (web) application security is an advantage
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Very good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- We are an agile organization
- We work with contemporary technologies
- Communication is in German and English
- Be part of an emerging European cybersecurity startup
- A friendly and professional working atmosphere
- Collaboration in an open and friendly team
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Room for your personal development
- Coaching and mentoring from international security and software development experts
- Work on innovative technologies for digital crime fighting
- While a minimum salary of EUR 2.556,- gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience.
Franz Weber CEO
+43 1 890 47 00 email@example.com
CYBERTRAP Software GmbH
CYBERTRAP offers advanced Deception Technology from Austria.
Trap hackers in a monitored environment and analyze them.
CYBERTRAP offers its clients uncomplicated solutions by effectively using deception technology. With deception technologies, attackers are redirected into a specially created IT infrastructure before they get the chance to infiltrate further into the actual infrastructure of the company. Within this fabricated environment, the attackers can be systematically monitored to identify their motivation, methods and sometimes even their identity as well as who they’re working for.