Senior Graphic Designer (m/f/x)
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will…
- have a good understanding of our brand positioning, marketing strategy and style guide, and don’t be afraid to challenge them
- play an active role in concepts developing
- design typography and graphics to tell stories for projects, events, websites and newsletters
- translate complex information into infographics, illustrations or short animations
- design communication materials, like posters, motion graphics, reports, merchandises, presentations, as well as try new ways of communication
- meet with internal stakeholders to understand their problems and provide creative design solutions
- develop our brand and design language further
- be a mentor and a coach for more junior team members
You will enjoy this job if you…
- have 5+ years of experience in branding and graphic design
- have strong conceptual skills and excellent typography skills, motion design skills would be a plus
- Use Adobe Creative Suite on a daily basis, like Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and XD
- have a hands-on-mentality, structured and deadline-oriented way of working, quick perception and out-of-the-box thinking
- have good communication skills and have managed projects with clients before
- can create a cooperative climate that provides clear direction to colleagues in terms of projects and skills sharing
- ideally have designed for IT industry or b2b companies before
- are fluent in English and ideally German
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 43.316 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Please send us your portfolio or website. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
Co-Creating Digital Value
Code meets Creativity. Together with our customers we design, build and scale tailor-made software solutions, products and platforms to grow their digital business.
Who we are
Cloudflight brings together more than 400 visionary digital strategists, experienced software architects, leading data scientists and cloud engineers in 14 locations throughout the world. Together we help our customers to design, build and operate scalable platforms and applications to grow their digital business.