Senior Natural Language Processing Engineer (m/f/x)
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
As Natural Language Processing Engineer, you will…
- take responsibility for the implementation of tailor-made NLP solutions specific to our customers – from a first PoC and MVP to fully operating applications
- collaborate with our business developers and project leaders, support with cost estimates and project concepts, identify AI use-cases to optimize customer processes
- define and update our preferred technology stack for NLP tasks to enable the development of state-of-the-art solutions.
- lead and coach your team, share your knowledge, and establish best-practices company-wide
You will enjoy this job if you…
- have already gained several years of practical experience in the NLP domain and successfully brought Deep Learning solutions to production.
- Come up with creative Machine Learning solutions to highly individual and domain-specific challenges and thrive to deliver high quality solutions
- have excellent knowledge of Python and experience in Java/Kotlin
- are used to work with the following technologies: TensorFlow, PyTorch, pandas, scikit-learn and similar frameworks or libraries
- are familiar with Containerization (Docker) and Cloud-Computing, preferably AWS, Google Cloud and Azure
- speak German and English fluently and you are able to work with teams from different national and international locations
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 49.014 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
Co-Creating Digital Value
Code meets Creativity. Together with our customers we design, build and scale tailor-made software solutions, products and platforms to grow their digital business.
Who we are
Cloudflight brings together more than 400 visionary digital strategists, experienced software architects, leading data scientists and cloud engineers in 14 locations throughout the world. Together we help our customers to design, build and operate scalable platforms and applications to grow their digital business.