Software Architect (m/f/x)
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
As a Software Architect, you will…
- get the chance to lead an agile team
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and Test-driven development
- be working with OOP and Design Patterns, especially in the java environment
- expand and share your knowledge and experiences in various exciting projects
- show your communication skills in a diverse team
You will enjoy this job if you…
are fluent in English
- develop Software applications with Java for years already
- have distinct knowledge of analytics, OOP and design patterns
- know how to build service-oriented Software architecture and to design Webservices
- gained a minimum of 5 years work experience and several years as a leader of an agile team
- already have experience with Angular, NodeJS, NPM, Bootstrap, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, OpenShift.
- know how to correctly apply Gradle, Maven and co.
- are perfectly familiar with GIT
- know every Shortcut of Eclipse and IntelliJ
- have the ability to estimate the financial impact of architecture alternatives
- have an eye for details while never losing the overview of the big picture
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 49.014 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
Co-Creating Digital Value
Code meets Creativity. Together with our customers we design, build and scale tailor-made software solutions, products and platforms to grow their digital business.
Who we are
Cloudflight brings together more than 400 visionary digital strategists, experienced software architects, leading data scientists and cloud engineers in 14 locations throughout the world. Together we help our customers to design, build and operate scalable platforms and applications to grow their digital business.