Senior Software Developer Angular/PHP (f/m/d)
- Design and implementation of high-quality software with PHP
- Functional testing and unit testing of new features
- Documentation inline, and in knowledge base
- Work in an agile product development team
- Close collaboration with other teams and departments
- Mentoring of other team members
- Development of high-performance web- and mobile applications in Angular
- Active participation in the architecture and conception
- Consideration of performance and scalability
- At least 4 years professional experience in web development
- Experience with PHP (frameworks such as Laravel, YII, Symphony of advantage)
- Know-how in current web technologies and best practices
- Experience with API’s and web services
- Good level of English
- Experience with unit testing/SCRUM
- Experience with Ajax technologies
- Experience with XML, CSS & HTML
- Knowledge of software architecture and object-oriented design, SOA
- Meticulous and flexible, with a structured and independent approach to work
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Tea, coffee and fruit for free, special sport offers for CASHPOINT employees and more!
- Wiener Linien annual transport pass (job ticket) or Sodexo meal allowances as a benefit
- Open company culture without dress code
- Innovative working atmosphere as a member of our CASHPOINT family
- Opportunities for professional & personal development (courses, seminars and exhibitions)
- Parties & team-building events (indoor skydiving, kart racing, etc.)
- We offer a gross salary starting at € 3.114 per month (40 hrs/week) for this position, which exceeds the collective bargaining agreement, with corresponding additional payment offered in accordance with specific qualifications and experience.
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Dorian Kalb Human Resource Manager
+43 1 21772 0 email@example.com
Viktor Kaplan Straße 9, 2201 Gerasdorf
CASHPOINT Solutions GmbH
We admit it... working at CASHPOINT can be challenging, demanding and sometimes quite stressful and exhausting. But we believe that you will feel right at home working here. We have created a culture which produces and rewards creative, dedicated, fun-loving employees. We take our work seriously. And ourselves? Not quite so much.
We create and produce practically every aspect of an exciting betting experience ourselves. In this way, we ensure that every product and feature we offer meets our high standards. Work that simply feels good. It might sound melodramatic, but that's the way it is.
Viktor Kapan Straße 9, 2201 Gerasdorf