Do you want to be part of a global marketing team and work in collaboration with product development, sales and industry experts to grow the company’s Digital Platforms? Make an impact!
Beyond Now is a fast-growing ecosystem orchestration and digital platform provider, powering organizations to launch new services, monetize new technologies (e.g. 5G, IoT and AI) and grow revenue further and faster. We're building our team with the best people, and that's where you come in.
Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Choose your working place: Austria/Ireland/UK/USA | Full-Time | Immediate Start
What you'll be doing:
- You will create and drive an effective 360-degree marketing practice: from product positioning, lead-generation, monitoring the competitive landscape, go-to-market programs, sales enablement, customer engagement to external communications.
- Develop and manage the go-to-market plan for the solutions, including cross-functional implementation with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Define and create high-impact marketing and sales materials (e.g. web page content, video content, etc.)
- Understand the market and the competitive landscape as well as how they are positioned.
- Serve as an evangelist for the solutions both externally and internally through thought leadership, social media, events and speaking engagements.
- Interface with customers, prospects, partners and industry analysts to understand market problems and use cases; develop customer success stories and case studies in cooperation with sales and marketing.
What you bring to the role:
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Marketing, Technical/Solutions Marketing, SaaS solutions marketing, preferably in the telecommunication industry
- Writing ability focused on tech solutions
- Broad working knowledge of cloud-based SaaS product marketing and the telecommunications industry
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and tactical operational levels
- Analytical thinker with a knack for problem-solving, balancing strategic thinking with success in execution and comfortable in both technical and business discussions
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written). German would be an asset.
- Confident appearance, independent and proactive way of working, well organized
- Great people person, passionate in building relationships; enthusiastic about moving things forward
What's in it for you:
- Beyond Now Benefits like flexitime and no core hours, more depending on your chosen location.
- This role offers the opportunity to grow with global, innovative company, giving you the possibility to influence and shape your role and environment.
- We offer a competitive salary depending on your specific qualifications and professional experience. For applicants in Austria: the minimum collective salary in Austria is € 3.190,- gross per month. An overpayment is self-evident.
- We are looking forward to your application documents in English.
Find out more about us and what’s in it for you at: https://www.beyondnow.com/en/company/careers/work-at-beyond/ and apply online
Katarina Pranjic HR
Beyond Now is a fast-growing, independent technology company, providing SaaS-based ecosystem orchestration and digital platform solutions, powering our customers to launch new services at speed, expand their business with partner ecosystems and grow revenue fast.
Our platforms are designed to help you experiment, monetize and orchestrate services while taking advantage of new technologies such as cloud, IoT, AI, 5G, Edge and more. We enable you to co-create solutions with a growing network of partners; bringing you closer to your customers, helping you drive higher efficiency and automation, and becoming more agile in the face of competition.
Our portfolio of ecosystem orchestration and digital platforms includes our Digital Business Platform,
Digital Marketplace and SaaS BSS (Business Support System), delivered as SaaS (Software as a-service) and built on our award-winning Infonova software.
The key to our success is our people. We offer diverse roles and opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for like-minded people to join our dynamic, open, fast-growing work environment where we can develop together. This is your chance to play a part in the wider ecosystem helping businesses across industries transform and grow.
For more information visit
Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings