Solution Architect (m/f/x)
Beyond Now is an international leading ecosystem orchestration and digital platform provider, powering organizations to launch new services at speed and grow revenue in an era of cloud, IoT, AI and 5G by utilizing our digital platform and SaaS BSS. We're building our team with the best people, and that's where you come in.
Solution Architect (m/f/x)
8141 Premstätten | Full-time | Immediate Start
What you’ll be doing:
The Solution Architect is building the bridge between business and IT by ensuring that the software solution works in a consistent way, is technically coherent and meets the desired standards. The Solution Architect takes care of the end-to-end solution based on our Infonova Product. Therefore you’ll …
- get the overall responsibility for the solution, based on cloud technologies like AWS, GCP or MS Azure, aligned to the business processes, including functional and non-functional requirements
- analyse the customer business processes together with the client in scoping workshops, work out solutions as well as supporting the development team during the implementation
- have the overview about our digital platform architecture and interfaces, being the client’s voice into our product
- prepare and maintain the solution outline (that include context diagram, process definitions and non-functional requirements, basic description how the customer’s business is modelled and mapped to Infonova, etc.)
- validate project estimations and proposed client solutions
- support customer success manager in the sales activity for cross and upselling (e.g. offer effective strategic presentations to a target audience)
- define and maintain reference architectures and blueprints (e.g. migration, integration into ticketing systems, SSO, ..)
- actively share knowledge about projects and customer solutions in the community
What you bring to the role:
- You have a completed higher technical education (additional cloud certifications are beneficial)
- You bring along min. 1-3 years experience in software and/or solution architecture as well as knowledge of how to design modern micro-service and cloud-based applications but also classic robust monolithic application
- You understand the client business requirements and processes (telco knowledge is beneficial) and being able to map them into the context of our digital platform and the marketplace
- You think analytically, “out of the box” and solution orientated (understanding of the client and developer’s domain)
- You have a conflict resolution and creativity to find simple solutions to complex issues
- You are a strong and authentic communicator (in English – German is beneficial) with presentation skills covering technical (IT) and business side
- You are interested in different cultures and willing to travel (potentially all over the world)
- You are an open-minded personality who stays tuned and gather information proactively
What’s in it for you:
- Good cooperation and togetherness are essential elements of our company philosophy.
- Your daily business varies because you’ll be dealing with many different projects and people on an international level.
- Further training and development possibilities e.g., visiting conferences or taking a cloud certification
- The profile is very versatile, this opens several career paths - for developers and non-technicians.
- This job applies to Juniors and Seniors. We offer a salary in line with the market; depending on your specific qualifications and professional experience a salary between 3.200,- and 4.800,- gross per month is intended.
Find out more about us and what’s in it for you at: https://www.beyondnow.com/en/company/careers/work-at-beyond/ and apply here!
Beyond Now is a fast-growing, independent technology company, providing SaaS-based ecosystem orchestration and digital platform solutions, powering our customers to launch new services at speed, expand their business with partner ecosystems and grow revenue fast.
Our platforms are designed to help you experiment, monetize and orchestrate services while taking advantage of new technologies such as cloud, IoT, AI, 5G, Edge and more. We enable you to co-create solutions with a growing network of partners; bringing you closer to your customers, helping you drive higher efficiency and automation, and becoming more agile in the face of competition.
Our portfolio of ecosystem orchestration and digital platforms includes our Digital Business Platform,
Digital Marketplace and SaaS BSS (Business Support System), delivered as SaaS (Software as a-service) and built on our award-winning Infonova software.
The key to our success is our people. We offer diverse roles and opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for like-minded people to join our dynamic, open, fast-growing work environment where we can develop together. This is your chance to play a part in the wider ecosystem helping businesses across industries transform and grow.
For more information visit
Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings